Product Update: BCC 9.0.2 for Adobe, Avid, and Sony Vegas Pro
20 August 2014
Our engineers have been busy bees prepping for a FREE update for BCC 9 users with Adobe, Avid, and Sony Vegas Pro (BCC 9.02D).
BCC 9.0.2 - Highlighted Improvements
- 4k support for 3D Objects effects
- BCC Chromakey Studio workflow enhancements, including being able to quickly view the current matte with any combination of matte processing passes applied
- BCC Pan & Zoom Action/Title safe guide improvements, including separate controls for independently enabling action and title safe guides and option for 4:3 guides in 16:9 projects
- Improved motion tracker data import (including Mocha data)
- BCC Beat Reactor integrated with Stage Light and Laser Beam
- 100+ new presets!
We've also changed the default settings on BCC Film Glow per our users suggestions. In the video below, Senior Product Manager, Peter McAuley, explains the new default settings and shows quick examples of how the retooled settings make your job instantly easier, while also being a better jump off point for custom tailoring.
Read the full release notes for Adobe , Avid , and Sony Vegas Pro .
Don't have BCC 9 yet? Take it for a 14-day free spin.