Imagineer Systems to Preview mocha v4 at NAB 2014
Special guest artists to showcase VFX workflows and utilities in Imagineer Systems booth SL3331
Guildford, UK – February 26, 2014
23 April 2014
– Imagineer Systems, creators of the Academy Award-winningmocha®
Planar Tracking technology, will be showcasing its latest innovations at the 2014 NAB Show held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from April 7-10. Attendees can stop by the Imagineer Systems booth (SL3331) in the Plug-In Pavilion for technology previews and speaker presentations.
Imagineer will give attendees a technology preview of new capabilities planned for the next release ofmocha Pro
planar motion tracking and visual effects software. The technology demonstration will showcase new tools that facilitate stereoscopic workflows for 3D filmmaking and new roto masking technology designed to reduce manual keyframing. The team will also demonstrate Python scripting capabilities that allow customers to integratemochawithin custom workflows and general improvements to themochatoolset.
products will feature powerful enhancements and new features including:
- New stereo 3D toolset: workflow and support for native stereoscopic projects; includes new stereo roto, planar tracking, object remove and camera solve features
- Python scripting support: allows customers to write custom modules to help integrate mocha into site-specific workflows
- New export formats and support for more host applications including Adobe Premiere
- Roto and masking improvements to reduce manual keyframing organic shapes
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Improved user interface and support for high resolution Retina displays.
Customers who purchase the shippingmocha AE
during NAB will receive a free upgrade to version 4 on release date.
Special Guests at the Imagineer Systems Booth:
Imagineer will host special guests at its booth throughout the NAB Show. Speakers include:
- Dr. Mathias Mhl of Mamoworld, who will premiere mochaImport+ for Nuke: a new set of tools designed for Nuke users to better integrate mocha tracking and roto data.
- Christopher Barrett of Good Spirit Graphics, who will showcase his new tool, mochaBlend, designed to for Blender 3D artists to access mocha tracking, roto and 3D data.
- Roger Bolton, VFX artist and founder of CoreMelt, who will demonstrate his new Final Cut plug-in, TrackX powered by mocha, which lets FCP X editors easily track and replace objects within a video, as well as add graphics and text, including lower-thirds, to follow objects in motion.
mocha User Group Meetup - Tuesday, April 8th
During NAB 2014, Imagineer Systems will be hosting a mocha user group meet up and mixer event at its booth on Tuesday, April 8th at 5pm.
Request a Private Press Briefing
To schedule a private press briefing with a member of the Imagineer Systems team, members of the media can email Anya Oskolkova at email@example.com
About Imagineer Systems
Imagineer Systems Ltd is the Academy Award-winning developer of visual effects solutions for film, video and broadcast post-production markets. Imagineer Systems has made its mark on such marquee Hollywood blockbuster productions as The Hobbit, Black Swan, The Amazing Spiderman, Invictus, and the Harry Potter series. Imagineer’s desktop product line consists ofmocha Pro™- roto, planar tracking, compositing, and removal utility;mocha AE™- a planar tracking and roto utility designed for After Effects and Final Cut Pro users. Imagineer Systems was founded in 2000 and its headquarters is located in Guildford, United Kingdom.