mocha v3.2.1 point release is now available
mocha AE v3.2.1
24 September 2013
andmocha Pro v3.2.1
software is now available for all registered license owners. This new release provides much improved international character support and significant features and fixes:v3.2.1 includes features and fixes:
- Global character & keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language.
- new shortcut keys for timeline navigation
- Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion.
- Fixes crashing caused by tracking with control points selected
- Fixes panning issue with middle mouse buton
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.
This release will work with existingmocha Pro v3.x
andmocha AE 3.x
licenses. Release is not supported without a valid, paidmocha v3.x
**Please Note: Customers running the Adobe AE bundled mocha AE CS6 or mocha AE CC should
not upgrade. mocha AE CC is only updated through the Adobe Creative Cloud.**
If you are running the Adobe bundledmocha AE CC,
please be sure to read our FAQ for Adobe Creative Cloud users.