Enter Halloween Contest, Win Oculus Rift!
03 October 2016
The VFX Plug-in Monster Squad - Boris FX, GenArts & Imagineer - has teamed up to challenge our users to create a Halloween-themed short. The more wickedly creative, the better. Enter as many times as you want for your shot at awesome prizes including an Oculus Rift VR headset!
- Submit a short (no longer than 5 minutes).
- All videos must use either: Boris Continuum, Sapphire or mocha software in the process.
- All content must be yours. Only original materials will be considered. If you do not have your own footage, feel free to use this supplied footage.
- You may enter more than once.
- You may submit older projects for consideration, but we will give preference to fresher material.
To download the footage and project (in Adobe Premiere format 800mb) click here.
How(l) to enter:
- Create an interesting, scary or humorous "Halloween" inspired short video.
- Upload your finished video to Vimeo or YouTube (we prefer Vimeo).
- When your video is ready to be viewed email the link, your full name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dreadful Deadline: October 30, 2016 at midnight PST
Petrifying Prizes: Thanks to our partners for providing these amazing prizes.
Oculus Rift VR Headset ($599) + Boris Box Set (includes BCC & mocha Pro) ($2495)
- 1 License of Sapphire 10 plug-ins from GenArts. ($1695)
- 1 license of mocha Pro 5 from Imagineer Systems
- 1 License of Boris Continuum Complete from Boris FX
- 1 License of NUKE 10 from The Foundry
- 1 year subscription to Media Composer from Avid
- 1 year subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud from Adobe
- 1 License of HitFilm 4 Pro from FxHome
- 1 License of Everything Bundle FCPX plug-ins from CoreMelt
Need inspiration? Check out these!
Ghoul luck and have fun!
Your friends at Boris FX, GenArts & Imagineer