When: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 @ 1pm EST
Join Future Media Concepts Instructor Jeff Greenberg as he shows you how to make your footage look its best with Avid Media Composer and Boris Continuum Complete 7 AVX. Attend the Webinar and learn how to:
- Revive SD clips for HD projects
- Solve camera or lens defects
- Remove HD noise and compression artifacts
- Create a convincing “Day For Night” effect
- Add in-camera effects such as Rack Defocus and Motion Blur
- Perform selective color correction
- Emulate the distortion effect of shooting with a super wide angle lens
- Smooth blemishes while maintaining detail contrast and highlight integrity
About Jeff Greenberg
Teaching internationally for Future Media Concepts, Jeff specializes in post production. Clients include all four major networks, Letterman, Conan O’Brien, ESPN, This Old House, all four branches of the military, and many Fortune 500 clients. He’s certified to teach solutions by Adobe, Apple, Avid, Boris, and Autodesk.
Speaking at over fifty seminar sessions a year at various conferences, Jeff is consistently rated as one of the best presenters. He’s often involved in the design of the conferences as well as the marketing. The Editor’s Retreat, a yearly exotic getaway focused on both the aesthetics and technology of editing, is his favorite. In addition to speaking at the Editor’s Retreat, he is the host and Program Manager.
Jeff’s work has been shown in festivals, on DVD, and on television. From industrial documentary to commercial and film, he has a love of the visual medium.
Jeff has performed tech editing on a number of books and has written technical articles for TidBITS, Macworld, and Post Magazine. Training DVDs by Jeff include Avid Media Composer, Avid Marquee, Apple Color (Intro), and Apple Color (Advanced) from Vasst.com and Compressor 3.5 Essentials from Lynda.com.