Join us for a free webinar on March 31, 2016.
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now.
Join Boris FX/Imagineer Product Specialist Mary Poplin as she shows Continuum Complete 10 users how to make the most of the new & improved PixelChooser - now powered by Academy Award-winning mocha planar tracking technology. Drastically reduce time-consuming keyframing and masking times without leaving your NLE!
Continuum Complete 10 is currently available for Avid and Adobe. Apple, Sony & OFX coming soon!
Presented jointly by Boris FX + Imagineer Systems
- What is the PixelChooser: internal masking & keying
- Overview of mocha for masking inside BCC 10
- Quick sneak peek of the upcoming mocha Pro 5 plug-in
- And much more!
- One lucky attendee will win a 1 year BCC 10 Multihost subscription. (Retail value $595 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of mocha Pro 4 . (Retail value $1495 USD)
When : Thursday, March 31, 2016
Time : 11am PDT (2pm EDT)
Duration : 1 hour
Where : online from any computer
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter : An experienced visual effects and motion graphics artist, Mary has worked on major Hollywood feature films such as The Last Airbender , Gulliver’s Travels , and Jackass 3D . As Boris FX/Imagineer Systems’ west coast product specialist, Mary consults with film studios and customers to provide hands on training.