Join us for a free webinar on August 20, 2015.
Space is limited. Reserve your webinar seat now.
Join Adobe certified trainer, Nick Harauz, as he guides Adobe Premiere Pro + Continuum Complete users through creating a music video and a promo from start to finish. Learn how BCC tools help Premiere Pro users do more without leaving their timeline!
Presented jointly by Boris FX + Imagineer Systems
- Design and create realistic 3D titles inside Premiere
- Add 3D Lens Flares & Film Glows
- Discover easy transition workflows
- Plus incorporating mocha for simple corner pinning and tracking
- And much more!
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of BCC for Adobe . (Retail value $995 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of mocha Pro 4 . (Retail value $1495 USD)
When : Thursday, August 20, 2015
Time : 10am PST (1pm EST)
Duration : 1 hour
Where : online from any computer
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter
: Nick Harauz is an Apple, Adobe and Avid Certified Trainer. He has an uncanny ability to engage his students and create a level of relatedness that keeps them coming back for more. Since 2002, Nick also works with domestic and international brands offering video production and motion graphic services. He has worked with clients such as Proctor and Gamble and Virgin Mobile. Currently, Nick is working on his first feature film entitled Lost and Found
. You can find some of his online training on both Lynda and Creative Cloud Learn.