The following are the major new features for this release:
The synthetic importer plugin for Premiere is added to Mac OS X for Adobe CC.
Support is added for Edius 7
- The following are the user observable bug fixes made since the RED 5.3 release.
- Certain keyboard shortcuts were found to not work on Mac OS X. These are now fixed.
- Fixed composite mode Multiply renders garbage in 16 bit color
- Fixed spurious sub-captions on progress dialogs (e.g. "Set Color" for Render Queue Progress Dialog)
- Fixed crash when trying to use negative time