Changes between RED 5.0.5 and RED 5.0.6 are:
Additional System Support:
MACINTOSH: RED 5.0.6 (32bit only) supports OS 10.7/Lion .
• Macintosh Systems - Export Current Frame does not work with different file extension, like .jpeg. This is Fixed.
• Macintosh Systems - Macintosh Systems - Changing video track applied with Damaged TV to Text makes RED unresponsive. Fixed so now the media can be changed.
• All Macintosh/Windows Systems - Switching paint layer to Spline Primitive with graph view open makes RED unresponsive. Fixed.
• All Macintosh/Windows Systems – Position of overlays change when you undo.
• All Macintosh Systems – User Mark text is in wrong position and doesn’t refresh properly in composite window.
Host Specific Known Issues:
Avid Media Composer:
• Windows 32bit Systems – After saving a Red project via Avid when applying back to Avid the Record window is black.
Sony Vegas Pro:
• Using RED as 2 to 1 transform when over an audio track makes Vegas unresponsive.