New User Interface, 40+ New Filters, Support for 64-bit Applications
Boston MA - April 13, 2012 - Boris FX, the leading developer of integrated VFX and workflow technology for video and film, today announced that Boris Graffiti Version 6 is now available. Boris Graffiti is a plug-in application for sophisticated title animation inside Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, and Grass Valley EDIUS. The new Version 6 release introduces support for 64-bit applications such as Premiere Pro CS5.5 and Vegas Pro 11, adds 40+ new filters, and provides a score of user interface enhancements.
From innovative lower thirds to silky-smooth credit rolls and trendy type-on animations, Boris Graffiti remains the gold standard for title animation across platforms and video editing software applications. Editors can achieve one-of-a-kind effects with built-in text paths, jitter, or randomization and expand in 3D with powerful and realistic 3D extrusions complete with reflections, bump maps, and lights. A vast library of customizable presets and styles makes it easy to achieve unique title animations with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Boris Graffiti New Feature Highlights
- Support for 64-bit Video Editing Applications. Boris Graffiti 6 adds new support for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 and Sony Vegas Pro 11 under 64-bit operating systems. Premiere Pro CS6 will also be supported.
- User Interface and Workflow Enhancements include ergonomic, drag-and-drop panels and a curve editor for smooth parameter animation. In addition, many of the included Boris Continuum Complete and Final Effects Complete filters include a new Compare Mode feature that lets users compare the filtered result with the unfiltered source via either a side-by-side view or a live split-screen view.
- New Light Rays Filters produce stunning volumetric lighting effects such as Rays, Radiants, and Rings.
- New Glint, Glitter, and Glare filters generate glittering sparkles and specular highlight effects, ray bursts, and sharp catchlight reflections that are fast-rendering and easy to apply to titles.
- New Final Effects Complete filters include Wiggle Edges, Burn Edges, and Sparkle Edges for organic text treatments and 3D Relief and Vector Blur to achieve stylized looks.
Pricing and Availability
Boris Graffiti 6 is immediately available through the Boris FX worldwide reseller channel and direct from the Boris FX web site at for an MSRP of $299 USD. Owners of previous versions of Graffiti may upgrade for an MSRP of $199 USD. A free 14-day trial version is available from the Boris FX website at www.borisfx.com.
About Boris FX
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is a leading developer of VFX, compositing, titling, and workflow tools for broadcast, post-production, and film professionals. Boris FX products have grown to serve over a million artists worldwide, with a customer base encompassing network and broadcast television clients such as BBC, CBS, Discovery, ESPN, and Turner, post-production facilities such as The Ant Farm, Digital Kitchen, and Troika Design Group, and educational and government institutions such as Video Symphony, Columbia College, the U.S. Army, and the U.S. Air Force. The company's success lies in its ability to tightly integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with industry-leading developers of video editing software and hardware including Adobe, Apple, Avid, Corel, Grass Valley, Nexidia, and Sony.
All trademarks used herein, whether recognized or not, are the properties of their respective companies.