Release News: mocha v3.2 public beta Today we are happy to be releasing a public beta version of mocha Pro and mocha AE v3.2. This new point release includes significant features and fixes for all users.
- Global character & keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language.
- Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion
- Fixes tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE and FCP.
- Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export
- 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy identifiers to both AE and FBX/Nuke.
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.