Release News: mocha v3.2 public beta
Today we are happy to be releasing a public beta version of mocha Pro and mocha AE v3.2. This new point release includes significant features and fixes for all users.
- Global character & keyboard support: Unicode-enabled, supporting project, footage, layer names and file paths in any language.
- Fixes licensing deactivation issues related to OS X Mountain Lion
- Fixes tracking export issues with interlaced projects for AE and FCP.
- Fixes in stabilized and inverted tracking export
- 3D Camera exporter now exports nulls with names and accuracy identifiers to both AE and FBX/Nuke.
- Many more improvements in all areas of the software.
This release will work with existing mocha Pro v3.x and mocha AE 3.x licenses.
Customers running mocha AE CS6 from Adobe would need to purchase upgrade or request trial to run beta.
The 3D importer for After Effects plug-in does not need a license, but the new naming functionality will only work with the pre-release mocha Pro/AE v3.2 and mocha 3d importer 1.1.
Disclaimer: This is pre-release beta software for testing purposes and may not be suitable for use in a production environment.
To participate in the public beta program, you must log-in to our user forums.
Please enjoy and your participation is greatly appreciated!.
- The team at Imagineer Systems