Imagineer Systems Also Expands Sales Channels in China, Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Cogito Software GUILDFORD, UK -- Imagineer Systems today announced it will make its first-ever appearance at BIRTV 2013 in Beijing, China, on August 21-24, 2013. BIRTV is the most influential exhibition in the broadcasting industry in Asia, and is regarded throughout the region as a must-attend event. At the conference, Imagineer Systems will unveilmocha Pro CN, a fully localized Chinese version ofmocha Profor the rapidly growing Chinese film, VFX and 2D-3D conversion markets. Imagineer Systems also announced it has signed an exclusive distribution agreement withCogito Software. As part of this agreement, Cogito Software will act as the exclusive Imagineer Systems distributor in China, providing new opportunities to expandmocha Pro’spresence in the Chinese film and VFX market. “China is the second largest film market in the world and Imagineer is excited to be one of the first visual effects software companies of our size to deliver a fully translated Chinese interface, user documentation and training videos. We look forward to partnering with Cogito to introducemocha Pro CNto this expanding market.” - Li Chen, vice president of sales and marketing, Imagineer Systems Asia. Also during BIRTV 2013, Imagineer Systems’ Martin Brennand will deliver a presentation on Planar Tracking technology and its practical application in post production for the film industry. In his presentation, Martin will discuss the history of Planar Tracking, and will demonstrate howmocha Prowas used to solve challenging shots in major Hollywood feature films, including Superman; Man of Steel, Spiderman, Invictus, Black Swan and the Harry Potter films. Throughout the conference, Imagineer Systems will showcase its newest version ofmocha Pro™ CN,which along with delivering a fully localized Chinese version ofmocha Pro, also provides much improved international character support and significant features to help visual effects artists work more efficiently, including:
- Planar Tracking - powerful 2D motion tracking for solving the most difficult visual effects and post production tasks.
- Roto & Masking - advanced rotoscoping tools for creating masks with less manual keyframes.
- Object Removal - unique module for removing foreground objects and creating clean plates without manual paint and clone.
- Advanced modules for 3D camera solving, Lens Distortion, Stabilization and more.
- Supports Industry Applications - Seamless workflow with Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Avid, Autodesk Flame & Smoke, Eyeon Fusion, Quantel, Maxon Cinema 4D, Nuke and many more.