Join Vin Morreale, Boris FX product specialist, as he shows how the highly popular BCC 3D Objects category of Continuum Complete 10 gives editors and VFX artists powerful tools for unlimited titling and 3D motion graphics options - includes a special focus on the new BCC Title Studio, our next gen 3D titling and animation plug-in.
Presented jointly by Boris FX + Imagineer Systems
Date & Time: Thursday, September 22, 2016 AT 12pm EDT / 9am PDT
- Quick and easy 3D titling and lower thirds
- Extrusions, shatters, and deforms
- Layering multiple effects for broadcast ready animated motion graphics
- Importing Cinema 4D models
- Hundreds of drag & drop presets and templates
Special Door Prizes:
- One lucky attendee will win a BCC 10 Multi-host one year subscription. (Retail value $595 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a mocha Pro 5 one year subscription. (Retail value $595 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a RX Plug-in Pack from our friends at iZotope. (Retail value $129)
Duration: 1 hour
Note: please check the time-zone converter for your local time.
About the presenter:
Vin Morreale is a producer, editor and VFX artist who currently works as a Product Specialist at Boris FX. He has been working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects since early 2001 when he founded Paracelsus Films, a photography and videography production company that specializes in web content.