Date : Thursday, May 14th Time : 1pm EST/10am PST/6pm GMT ( World Time Converter )
Join Eran Stern, popular After Effects trainer and motion graphics artist, as he shows After Effects and Premiere Pro users how to design a broadcast motion design reality show opener using Boris Continuum Complete.
Presented jointly by Boris FX + Imagineer Systems
- Build multi-layered interacting BCC Particle streams
- Work with BCC Texture effects
- Auto-animate your effects to music with BCC Beat Reactor
- Discover the best ways to use BCC Stage Light
- Composite your finished template onto an iPad using Premiere Pro and BCC Match Move with mocha Pro
Door Prizes :
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of BCC for Adobe. (Retail value $995 USD)
- One lucky attendee will win a full license of mocha Pro 4. (Retail value $1,495 USD)
About the presenter : Eran has over two decades of experience in the Post-Production industry. His background as a commercial artist and TV post-production designer combined with a passion for teaching has led Eran to be a highly sought after speaker and recognized Adobe expert. He founded SternFX.com in 2007.